Click on the link below to see how you can import our presets to lightroom!
Follow these steps:
- Download the preset into your file manager (files).
- Go to your files and uncompress/unzip the file.
- In the Lightroom app, click on the little "+"symbol (It should be in the bottom right corner of your screen).
- Select "From Files".
- Select the downloaded file.
- Select one of the photos.
- Once the Photo is open, select the three dots symbol (which should be in the top right corner of your screen) and select "create preset".
- Save the preset under the name of your choice.
- The preset is now imported into Lightroom for you to use on any photo.